Blanket lift bar, Bed cradle, Adjustable Blanket Support are all names for a product that keeps the bed coverings off of your feet at night. The Many people that use these products are usually trying to avoid more discomfort to their lower legs and feet and or to manage their pain in regards to an existing medical condition while they sleep.
So if you’re looking to purchase a blanket bar system then what should you be looking for. Remember that your health is very important and that to buy a product based on a staged picture on a website or even the cheapest price is not the correct way to decide if some ones blanket cradle is better than another Votown Home Sherpa Blanket Throw Blankets B07DBYB1MC.
When in fact there are several areas to think about. Hopefully that by the time you finish reading this review you will have a better understanding of what qualities you need to look for when it comes down to picking the right system to aid you in your health care needs.
1. Construction: The product that is right for you should be light weight, fully adjustable and yet have the strength to keep the weight of your bed coverings off your lower legs and feet.
2. Bed size fitting: A blanket bar should also have the ability to fit most standard mattress sizes. Remember that one size does not fit all. So look for a blanket bar system that will fit a twin bed on up to a full size king mattress. This is a handy feature to look for because if you take your blanket bar with you when you travel you may end up in a different size bed than the one you use at home.
3. Adjustability: The best solution would be a system that will adjust in height as well as for the width of your mattress. By having these adjustment options you will also be gaining the benefit of providing air circulation that helps to keep your skin dry. A blanket bar system that has little or no adjustment feature may not be the best chose here. Having no adjustment options is actual not a good idea at all.
4. Easy to set up: Look at features that make a one person set up as easy as possible. The best blanket bar system should not need any special tools to assemble or to make any adjustments.
5. Bed attachment: The overall best blanket bar system should not require that you clamp any unit to your bed. For whatever reason if there was ever a need to remove a blanket bar system in a hurry because of needing medical attention you will have problems if the unit was attached to your bed.
6. One cross bar vs. Two cross bar systems: To ensure that you get the best protection from the weight of bed covers look for a blanket bar lift system that has two lift bars that extend across the end of your bed. As you sleep and move around throughout the night the tension on the covers over a single bar becomes less and the sheets will eventually become undone and fall back down to rest back on your legs and feet.
When using a blanket lift system that has two top support bars that go across the end of your mattress you will get the best solution to managing your pain. Two bars keep the most amounts of covers off your legs and feet when covers become loosened while sleeping. Having a two bar system is the best way to eliminating more discomfort and irritation from fallen sheets and covers as you sleep.
7. Storage of blanket lift system: Then there is the storage of your blanket bar system. Will you leave it mounted on your bed or take it off ever morning when making up your bed? The right chose here would be a unit that has the ability to lower down into a flat position on the top of your mattress each morning. Then at bed time all you simply have to do is raise your blanket bar to the right height and set each adjustment knob and your ready to get a good night’s rest.